There are a lot of German car owners in the Russian Federation that cannot make technical service because of spare parts shortage in local stores. Drivers of BMW, Audi, Mercedes–Benz, Volkswagen and Opel are ready to order necessary details from the German shops but habitual international transport companies refuse to supply parcels with them to Russia.
Courier service Time Saving Machine has solved this problem and delivers car pieces from Germany to the Russian Federation from individuals and legal entities.
Follow this plan and get fast reliable delivery of cars spare parts from Germany to Russia
First of all the customer needs to contact the TSM manager on the website of the company and send him or her the following information about the cargo:
- name of the spare part;
- for what car brand is this item;
- description and photo of the detail;
- weight and size of the parcel;
- estimated value of the car piece;
- sender’s address in German;
- recipient’s address in Russia;
- date of goods readiness for the courier;
- wishful time of delivery.
Based on these data the manager offers the customer three variants of shipping — the fastest type by air courier in 24–72 hours, standard way in 4–15 working days and economy transportation in 21–28 working days through the consolidation warehouse. Each tariff includes the next service:
- communication with personal accompanying manager during the whole time of shipping;
- help of the Time Saving Machine team with completing documents for customs;
- packaging in air bubble wrap and cardboard box;
- tracking the movement of the parcel on the logistic route;
- delivery by courier from hand to hand from Germany to Russia in the period of strong restrictions and sanctions.
When the client chooses the suitable tariff the manager sends to the customer the contract for transportation and issues the invoice for 100 % prepayment. This rule applies to both individuals and legal entities. If the sender is an online store, then the contract has one content. The other one document for those senders who can be the recipient’s friend or relative. He or she went to an offline store and bought a spare part for the Russian owner of a German car and wants to send it abroad. In both ways when the document is signed and the bill is paid, the TSM logisticians tell a courier to get the cargo from the sender and deliver it according to the terms of chosen tariff.
Do you need to send car details from Germany to Russia? Please, follow the link on the courier service’s website timesavingmachine.com and contact the manager in online chat or write a letter to the e–mail: email@example.com.