Time Saving Machine (TSM) is an aggregator of courier and logistics companies for delivering letters, parcels and cargo to 240 countries around the world. The online service organizes express delivery of correspondence, parcels up to 50 kg, and medium-sized cargo up to one ton.
Our mission is to save our customers time by providing the best express delivery service.
For legal entities (B2B), goods and documents are transported at the following conditions:
- one or more A4 sheets with delivery in 24 hours to anywhere in the world;
- secret cargo with the temperature control and delivery to a closed city, or to a nuclear power plant.
For individuals (B2C), express delivery of shipments abroad is performed under special conditions.
The service takes care of the customer, providing:
- monitoring of the courier’s arrival to the sender at the appointed time;
- preparation of bills, certificates, references, invoices, packing lists, contracts, safety data sheets and other documents;
- cargo packaging, labeling, and insurance;
- coordination with customs agents and brokers in the country of departure and receipt;
- additional services for storage, lowering and lifting by loaders, rigging work;
- online tracking on the way;
- delivery in person to the recipient or to the nearest office by the agreed date.
When executing orders, combined resources are used, mostly including couriers, warehouses, and planes. But for remote localities, there are also cars/trucks, railways, and sea and river vessels. The contractors and resources are managed by a staff of 37 programmers, CRM and ERP systems, and route and cost analysis based on artificial intelligence.
We provide delivery times from 10 to 48 hours worldwide through the "Our Courier" service. We have 118 employees with open visas to 200+ countries. When an urgent delivery is needed, the courier takes the shipment and flies with it on the next flight.