The employers from Canada don’t mind working with specialists from Russia. Potential staff members have to pass a strict selection and only 30 % of applications receive approval. Among the required professions for Russians in Canada are engineers, air traffic controllers, network computer analysts, administrators, medical assistants, as well as experts of the mining and forestry industry. But even with an invitation to work not all Russians have the opportunity to move their family overseas, because of this the demand for parcel delivery from Canada to Russia has increased. There is only one thing — to find a reliable transport company that agrees to carry goods to Russia despite 10 packages of sanctions.
The Time Saving Machine company is exactly like that. With express delivery service you can send from Canada for beloved, friends and relatives that stay in Russia gifts for holidays, clothes, footwear, gadgets, accessories, furniture and documents without fear that the parcel will be turned back or destroyed at customs.
In 2023 in TSM it is available 3 tariffs of delivery from Canada to Russia:
- urgent way of transportation by air courier in 1–3 days;
- standard variant of shipping in 5–15 working days;
- economy way of sending parcels by combined cargo with using a consolidation warehouse in 21–28 working days.
Each offer has different time, terms and cost of shipping from Canada, but contains the following unified service:
- help in completing transport and customs documents from a personal assigned manager for accompanying;
- safety cargo packing;
- tracking the movement of a parcel along a logistics route;
- delivery by courier from hand to hand.
To select a tariff and calculate the cost of transportation, the client should contact the Time Saving Machine manager and give him or her the next information:
- description of goods in the box;
- size and weight of the parcel;
- sender’s and recipient’s addresses with the postal codes;
- date of cargo readiness for shipment;
- wishful terms and time of transportation;
- necessity of cargo insurance or special conditions of supply.
The TSM team sends from Canada to Russia cargo and letters only after a 100 % prepayment according to the invoice and signing the contract for transportation with every client. This rule is valid in the reversed direction — if you want to send a parcel to Canada from all over the world. Such a transportation contract contains all information about the sender, the recipient, the customer, the cargo, the price and terms of delivery. It also serves a guarantee of shipping and has a legal force. And as for prepayment, mutual settlements are carried out in electronic way through a reliable online payment acceptance service and the client receives the receipt immediately after the banking operation.So if you still have questions about how to send parcels from Canada to Russia, please, contact the TSM manager on the website of the transport company timesavingmachine.com.