In 2022 the world–famous logistics services refused to deliver parcels and letters to Russia. At the same time a lot of foreign companies closed their branches in the country’s territory under sanctions. But not every international businessman has stopped cooperation with Russian partners. So the necessity of shopping from Europe to Russia stayed.
The courier service Time Saving Machine came to rescue this situation and continued to deliver documents to Russia from all over the world.
How it works
If you need to send a letter to Russia, please, go to the TSM website and give the manager the following information:
- sender’s city in Europe;
- recipient’s address in Russia;
- description of the attachment. It can be documents, certificates, contracts;
- estimated value of the sent papers;
- date of readiness of the envelope for shipping by courier;
- wishful delivery date to the recipient.
Based on this data the manager makes a calculation and selects a tariff — urgent supply by air courier in 1–3 days, standard way in 4–15 working days or economy variant in 21–28 working days.
Each tariff includes:
- help of the personal accompanying manager in completing transport documents;
- packaging the letter in a strong cardboard envelope or anti vandal safe bag, that protects attachment from UV rays, dust, dirt and wet sediments;
- monitoring of moving a letter along a logistics route;
- delivery from hand to hand.
The Time Saving Machine company has been working since 2014 and signs with every customer a contract as a guarantee of shipping.
Please, follow the link on the website of TSM timesavingmachine.com or write a letter on the e–mail firstname.lastname@example.org and leave a request for delivery. The manager quickly makes a calculation and answers your questions about transportation of documents from Europe to Russia.