Many Russians have moved to Canada. Especially after the events of February 2022. A lot of emigrants still have relatives in Russia and unfinished business with partners, so when such courier services as TNT, UPS, FedEx and DHL refused to import to Russia, the residents of Canada had a shock.
How to send parcels or documents to Russia from Canada in 2023? The Time Saving Machine delivery service helps out, whose team understands how important is it not to lose connection with partners and relatives from Russia despite the sanctions and the political situation in the world.
International shipping of documents from Canada to Russia in 2023
At the end of 2022, the courier service Time Saving Machine received an email from a Canadian resident who needed to deliver a package of documents to Russia. The customer explained that due to the latest events in the world all delivery services in Canada have stopped the service of this specific country. It became impossible to send documents or parcels to Russia from Canada. The documents were very important and the client was ready to take any risks just to deliver the letter. The TSM delivery service manager said that the customer had contacted the transport company that continues to import and export with Russia despite the unstable political situation, sanctions and closed borders.
To select the tariff, the TSM company manager requested the following data from the customer:
- about sender and recipient — country, city, street, house, apartment, postal code, first and last name, phone number, email, additional information at the discretion of the client;
- upon dispatch — photo and description of the attachment, format and number of sheets in the envelope, the date of letter readiness for delivery by the courier, the wishful shipping time, delivery deadline;
- according to the customer — passport data for registration of the transportation contract from an individual.
It turned out that delivery was needed from Clearwater to Tolyatti and the manager offered 2 delivery options:
- urgent delivery by air courier in 2-5 business days;
- standard shipping by courier with delivery time from 6 to 12 working days.
Delivery at both tariffs passes through friendly to Russia countries, so there will be no problems with customs. The experienced team of the courier company Time Saving Machine found a legal way of delivery from Europe, the USA and Canada to Russia and managed to maintain customer service. So each tariff still includes:
- communication with a personal assigned support manager who oversees international shipment, helps to draw up documents for customs and ensures that there is no violation of delivery deadlines;
- reliable packaging of the shipment from Canada to Russia;
- tracking the movement of the shipment along the logistics route;
- delivery by courier from hand to hand according to a pre–signed contract and after 100% prepayment in any currency of the world;
The client was surprised that such a service is available for the delivery of documents from Canada to Russia in 2023 and ordered the second option. The formalities were settled in 30 minutes. The courier arrived at the pick up of the letter from the sender the next day after the application for delivery to Togliatti was made. After 9 working days the documents arrived to the recipient in Russia.
The client’s questions before making payment for delivery of documents from Canada to Russia:
- I want to clarify the moment of payment. Can I transfer money to a card over the Internet?
The team of the Time Saving Machine courier service works on 100% prepayment and practices online settlements with customers. Payments are made through a reliable partner service Robokassa, where upon completion of the operation, the client receives a receipt as confirmation. Payment is made by card in any currency of the world. The link to the service is protected and active for only 24 hours. The link is sent by the manager.
- How to sign the transportation contract for delivery from Canada to Russia?
As well as payment, the signing of the transportation contract takes place at TSM in an online format. The manager sends the client a link to the electronic signature service and instructions for it. The customer signs the contract on his smartphone or computer and sends it back to the manager in PDF format.
- Why do you need the sender’s email?
In the Time Saving Machine delivery service, the manager fills out the accompanying documents for the international shipment instead of the client. This also applies to the bill of lading. The manager of the courier company sends a completed version of the document to the sender’s email, which must be printed out before the courier arrives and attached to the shipment.
- How to pack documents for delivery from Canada to Russia?
The packaging of documents for shipment is included in the TSM service. The courier puts the sent papers in a strong cardboard envelope and seals it at the sender. Packaging saves the attachment from damage during delivery, precipitation and UV rays.
Review of documents delivery from Canada to Russia
Every week, a specialist from the quality control department calls Time Saving Machine's customers to get feedback on the urgent international delivery service.
The review that the quality control department received from the client by phone after ordering courier delivery of letter with important documents from Canada to Russia:
«I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of service at TSM. Thank you very much for helping me to deliver documents from Canada to Russia in short shipping time when other courier services refused me».
Do you need to send documents or parcels from Canada or the USA to Russia, but don't know which courier service to choose? Stop your choice on the Time Saving Machine delivery service, where experienced managers will select the tariff, calculate the terms and cost of delivery, help to issue documents for successful customs clearance and make sure that the shipment arrives to the recipient on time. Contact one of them in one of the following forms:
- in online chat on the company’s website timesavingmachine.com;
- in the WhatsApp and Telegram messengers;
- by phone call;
- or by e–mail.