There are a lot of Russians in Germany and they often send parcels with personal belongings, items from European stores and presents for holidays to their relatives in the motherland. But because of 9 packages of sanctions against the Russian Federation these people can’t please their loved ones.
In 2023 the courier delivery service Time Saving Machine became a link between these two countries and the company’s team prepared the instruction for European customers — how to order a parcel transportation from Germany to Russia.
1. Contact with manager and give necessary information
The TSM company pays attention to the quality of the manager’s work. The last one answers the customer’s questions, processes the request, calculates the cost of shipping, selects the tariff and helps with completing documents for transportation and customs. So first of all you need to contact the manager and leave an application for delivery from Germany to Russia. Please, tell him or her the following information:
- description of things in the box;
- size and weight of the parcel;
- sender’s city in Germany;
- recipient’s city in Russia;
- the date when the cargo will be ready for delivery by courier;
- wishful time of transportation.
To place an order also name the information about the sender and recipient: full name, phone numbers and addresses with index. The Manager sends the request and tells the customer the price for sending parcel from Germany to Russia.
2. Choose a suitable tariff
In 2023 the TSM company has 3 variants of parcel delivery from Germany to Russia:
- urgent transportation by air courier in 24–72 hours;
- standard way of shipping in 4–8 or 9–15 working days;
- economy supply in 21–28 working days.
Each tariff includes:
- communication with the assigned supporting manager from the beginning of the application for international shipment to the parcel delivery to the recipient;
- manager’s help with filling out transport documents;
- reliable packaging;
- monitoring the movement of the box along the logistic route;
- delivery from hand to hand.
3. Sign the contract with transport company and pay for delivery
When the customer has chosen a tariff, the manager sends him a contract with the transport company and issues an invoice for 100 % prepayment. On the appointed date of cargo collection the courier comes to the sender, picks up the shipment from the client and delivers the cargo to the addressee.
have questions about the delivery of parcels from Germany to Russia? Please, go to the website of courier delivery timesavingmachine.com and contact the manager.