Closed borders, sanctions and an unstable political situation prevent citizens of Canada and Russia from sending parcels and letters to each other. The courier service Time Saving Machine helps to keep in touch with each other, which has several options for the legal delivery of documents, personal belongings and other goods from Canada to Russia in 2023.
Main points of shipping from Canada to Russia
In the spring of 2023 a client from Toronto contacted the courier service Time Saving Machine. The customer needed to deliver documents from Canada to Russia. The other international delivery services, such as DHL, FedEx, TNT and UPS refused him. So the client was quickly looking for another transport company that serves the territory of Russia, despite the sanctions. The manager of the TSM courier firm said that the company continues to deliver parcels and letters to Russia in a legal way despite closed borders.
To select the tariff, the manager requested from the client the following information:
- the exact address of the sender in Toronto;
- the recipient’s exact address in Canada;
- description and format of the attachment;
- number of documents to be sent;
- the date when the letter is ready for delivery by the courier;
- desired delivery time;
- deadline of shipping from Canada to Russia.
The client quickly sent this information. It turned out that there are 4 documents in the attachment and delivery is needed from Toronto to Tver as soon as possible. Then the TSM manager offered the 2 fastest options for shipping of documents from Canada to Russia:
- urgent delivery by air courier in 4-6 business days;
- standard international shipping by courier in 8-15 working days.
Both tariff has different shipping time and cost, but includes the same service:
- communication with a personal assigned manager;
- assistance of the courier company team in the preparation of accompanying documents for international shipment;
- packing of securities in a reliable cardboard envelope;
- delivery by courier from hand to hand;
- tracking the movement of the letter along the route.
The client liked the offer and the customer chose the second delivery option. On the same day the client signed a contract with the transport company and made a 100% prepayment. The courier arrived at the sender in Canada the next day and delivered a letter with documents to the recipient in Russia in 10 working days.
The questions from client during ordering of documents delivery from Canada to Russia:
- What information is necessary to provide for signing the contract?
To conclude a transportation contract with the courier service Time Saving Machine, the client needs to send the manager a photo or a scan of the customer’s passport.
- Please explain, do I pay for delivery after meeting with the courier or during the giving of documents to the courier?
TSM company practices online settlements with customers and works on 100% prepayment. The payment is made through a reliable partner service Robokassa.
- Should my documents be placed in an envelope before meeting with the courier or will the courier have an envelope where he will put my documents?
When the courier arrives at the collection of documents, he will have an international standard envelope, where there is a separate pocket for the bill of lading, which the manager fills out and gives to the sender by email. The document must be printed and attached to the envelope. The envelope is sealed at the sender and protects the attachment from precipitation and damage.
Review of documents shipping from Canada to Russia
Every week, a specialist from the quality control department calls Time Saving Machine's customers to get feedback on the urgent international delivery service.
The review that the quality control department received from the client by phone after ordering courier delivery of several types of documents from Canada to Russia:
«Thanks a lot. Delivery was quick and reliable. The service level is excellent. I liked the communication with the manager. The courier was also polite. I was especially pleased with the delivery under the contract. The document is signed on both sides and gives a guarantee of shipping».
Do you need to send documents or parcels from Canada to Russia? Contact the TSM manager in one of the following forms:
- in online chat on the company’s website timesavingmachine.com;
- in the WhatsApp and Telegram messengers;
- by phone call;
- or by e–mail.